Maria Vinogradova rehearsing Spartacus
Ivan Vasiliev’s new girlfriend!
haha let’s get this tag going on tumblr #balletgossip i like it :P
1. Sometimes it’s going to hurt. You’re going to sit on the floor screaming at the ceiling and pulling your hair and trying to tear your skin off your bones. You’re going to fall asleep with tears burning holes in your cheeks and praying that you won’t wake up. But you will. You will always wake up. Be glad. It’s going to stop hurting.
2. Do things you love. Kiss the boy from down the street because he told your best friend that he thinks you have pretty eyes. Sleep on the floor because your bed doesn’t fit right. Cry because you miss him. Smile because you’re gonna be okay but he’s always gonna be a mess. Laugh until your stomach hurts and you can’t breathe. Fall apart and put yourself back together again.
3. When the boy you love gets drunk and kisses another girl and his words hit you right in the heart and knock the wind out of your chest, try to remember that the world isn’t caving in on you even though it feels like it is.
4. Nothing really matters as much as you think it does.
5. The sky is blue because it’s sad, but the clouds are white because there are still little wisps of hope flying around in the air and sometimes they fill the whole damn sky and that’s how you know it’s all going to be alright.
6. When you were born, I put a barbed wire fence around your heart for protection. Any boy who gets in there is gonna have scraped up knees and blood pouring from his hands. If he sticks around, help him clean up the cuts.
7. When you’re convinced that there’s nothing left inside you, remember that you’ve got the entire galaxy under your tongue and the world in your bones. There are flowers growing from your cheeks, sometimes you just need to water them a little, crying helps.
8. When someone says they love you, believe it, chances are they mean it.
9. Don’t waste your time crying over people who hurt you. You’re giving in. You’re letting them win. And baby if they don’t have you then they’ve already lost, so don’t let them have the satisfaction of breaking you.
10. Try not to grow up too fast." -10 things my mother taught me when I turned 13 (via extrasad)
"Don’t ever mistake my silence for ignorance, my calmness for acceptance, or my kindness for weakness."-Anonymous (via araeni)
Vaganova Ballet Academy Class Concert 2010
someone give me Olga Smirnova’s back flexibility and I will give you everything
Young Diana Vishneva as Juliet
K so my former teacher danced with Vishneva when she was like 13 and he was 22 or something. There’s a documentary on his time at Vaganova (he’s Canadian) by the Canadian National Film board or something but I’ve only seen it once on a super old VHS in Canada and idk how to find it but yes its true
ELIE SAAB | Spring Summer 2014 Haute Couture
more like this here x
Have you ever wanted to cry but no tears came out, so you just stare blankly into space while feeling your heart break into piecesright in my feels.
do people actually go on dates or is that just on tv